Showgirls!
No not really lol
What is your all time favorite movie? :
Showgirls!
No not really lol
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
haha..LoL ..-*
Debbie does Dungannon
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
Is that before or after Debbie does Dallas,Tob? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
free like OJ all day
haha..*--
It's after it was the sequal to Dallas.
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
When she does Dickenson County let me know
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I hear there is limited time only Debbie Does Dorchester dvd out. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
i Sware you all crack me up
Bookmarks